Monday, July 30, 2012

Aliens are coming.

Hello Blog. It's been awhile. Please don't feel neglected. It's really not you. I've just been busy. And every time I've gotten on to make a post, I've either been distracted, or come up with NOTHING to put up. But, today I decided to finally make a post So here I am!


STONEHENGE

Let me tell you what we know about Stonehenge:

Shrouded in mystery, stonehenge is an ancient and mysterious (obviously) structure, that was built probably sometime in the past. A very very long time ago. Nobody is really completely sure what it's purpose was. But it probably had to do with some pagan druid worship. Maybe.


I know that this is all very confusing. But I'm going to confuse you more. Stonehenge was really built by the aliens. And in December of 2012, it's going to become a magical portal and summon down the aliens again. You should be excited, to live in such a momentous time.



Have a great day!



1 comment:

  1. So...did they come? The aliens I mean. Should I be worried and sharpen my kitchen knives?

    Write more, Katie!!!

    ReplyDelete