Thursday, June 21, 2012

Red Sails to Capri

I'm sitting at the computer, wrapped in a blanket, but still freezing. But I don't care, because I'M SITTING AT THE COMPUTER! This is very joyous news. Our computer is up and running again. It's cold, because it is so chilly in our basement. I think we're going to have to turn the heat on down here.


Have you ever read Red Sails to Capri? I have not, and I really want to. But nobody will let me borrow it. So, instead of reading the book, I will write about the natural wonder IN the book.

The Blue Grotto

The Blue Grotto is located on the Island of Capri, and is a cave that glows a deep blue, due to two openings of light. The Grotto can be entered by small boat, or by swimming.

It was discovered by a painter and poet in the early 1800's.

Yep. That's about it.


Now, I'm off to go paint!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, you should paint the blue grotto! You really, really should! :) Isn't it amazing, though? I'd love to go there some time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea. Except, I"M NOT A PAINTER!!

    Other than that, brilliant idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you should paint your and Michaela's room to be the blue grotto, so you don't have to paint it on canvas. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete